How to unJailbreak iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1, iPod Touch 4G, 3G? As we posted earlier, some users are experiencing Battery problem after jailbreaking their iDevices. If you are one of those users and don’t want to live with that problem, you can Unjailbreak your iPhone. Alternatively, if your iPhone is experiencing some issues and you want to take it to the Apple customer care center for warranty claim, you will need to Unjailbreak your iPhone.
Required downloads to unJailbreak iPhone, iPad, iPod:
How to unJailbreak iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1, iPod Touch 4G, 3G:
- Connect your iPhone with PC via USB cable.
- Fire up iTunes, choose your device from left sidebar then hold (Alt in Mac) (Shift in Windows) and click on the ‘restore’ button then point it to the last iOS version you download above. Wait for between 10 and 15 minutes for the new iOS to be moved over.
That’s it! In this way, you have successfully finished Unjailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. However, if you experienced any problem, you can enter into DFU mode before restoring it. To Enter DFU mode
- Connect your iPhone with PC and open iTunes.
- Press and hold the “Power Button” and “Home Button” for exactly 10 seconds.
- Release the “Power button” while holding “Home button” Until iTunes shows that iPhone is detected in recovery mode.
Important notes before Unjailbreak iPhone:
If your iPhone is rely on unlock using Gevey SIM or ultrans0w, stay away from the tutorial as restoring your iPhone could update your unlockable baseband.
If you experienced any problem in the “Unjailbreak iPhone ” guide, let us know in the comment section.
You can follow JailbreakHow.net on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.