How to Switch between Multiple Accounts on iTunes on Mac with One Click? You can create now multiple accounts on iTunes on Mac or can change your Country to download a song or app from iTunes store. But that’s really a hectic Job and a long Procedure. However, we have found a simple solution for Mac users to switch between multiple Accounts in iTunes with just a single Click. Yes! iTunes Account Switcher, a simple Mac application that runs on your menu bar and it will let you to switch between different iTunes Accounts.
Now the question arises, how does this application work? Follow this simple guide to get it working.
- Simple Download .zip file from here
- Copy it to the application folder on your Springboard on Mac.
- Now, you’ll be prompted to enable UI scripting, only if you don’t have it enable already.
- Simply Click on yes, Enable UI script now.
- A new application Logo will be shown on your Application menu barBefore you can use these accounts, you will need to add Accounts click on icon and select “Edit Accounts”
- Now it’s time to select country for your account, you don’t need to worry because you can go back and can change them later on.
- After selecting that Particular country, now you will be able to add as many accounts as you can add for that country. All the information needed is the user name and password.
- After adding an account, go back and select another country and add accounts for that country.
- You’ll then be able to switch between all your accounts from the menu bar as shown in the picture above.
If you don’t want to launch the App every time simply go to System Preferences > Accounts. And select it load automatically at “Login Items”
You can follow JailbreakHow.net on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.