How to speed up YouTube streaming on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Well, If you own an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, you have probably noticed the often annoyingly slow streaming speeds for YouTube, here’s a new amazing and free Cydia tweak that will improve YouTube steaming speed. The new Cydia tweak called TCP Optimizer.
TCP optimizer Features:
- Increase theTCP Receive Buffer from 131072 to 292000,
- Disable TCP delayed ACK’s
- Double the number of possible un-ACK packets from 8 to 16 packages
- Increase the size of un-ACK packets
TCP optimizer is available now for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad running 3.1.2 or above. You can download TCP optimizer for free after, just follow the below simple steps:
- On your iDevice, open Cydia > Manage > edit > Add this repo http://cydia.pushfix.info/
- Go and search TCP optimizer.
No, go and give it a try, and don’t forget to feed us back in the comment section.
You can follow JailbreakHow.net on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.