Sending or Receiving file via Bluetooth on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad has been a problem since the release of very 1st iPhone, iPhone 2G. Many tweaks were introduced to sort out this problem and one of most popular of them is Celeste. Well, today we have good news for all the users who want to share the data from iPhone via Bluetooth. Yes, a new tweak Airblue has been released in Cydia with many amazing features. You can even send the data at higher speeds up to 1.7 MB/s which is faster than an ordinary Bluetooth. This app has many other features. However, you will need to install iFile to get this app working properly.
Here’s the list of all features of this amazing app:
1. Zero configurations
2. Native Bluetooth pairing, do not have to re-pair your device when using iOS native Bluetooth
3. High speed Bluetooth transimision, up to 1.7 MB/s
4. Automatically shutdown Bluetooth when transimision done to save power
5. Transfer files over WiFi connection, it’s possible to transfer a video file in a few seconds (iOS to iOS)
6. Automatically create a WiFi hotspot for transimision when no WiFi available (iOS to iOS, large file)
7. Send from Notes/Photos/Videos /Music/Contacts/Voice Memos …
8. Send any file from applications support “Open in …”
9. Import received files to Contacts/Photos
10. Import received files to applications support “Open in …”
11. Send/receive multiple files simultaneously
12. Sent/received notification sounds
13. Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Nokia, Android, Blackberry and other Bluetooth enabled phones
How this app works? You can watch the video embedded at the end of the post. You can get this app from Cydia for $4.99. Does this price is too high? Well, this amazing app deserves this. But to get this app, you will need to Install Cydia or jailbreak your iPhone.
You can follow JailbreakHow.net on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.