Do you love to use iTunes? Some users find it great because it will automatically sync all your PC/Mac data to your iPhone. But some users find it really annoying, because you can’t download any song without iTunes. You can’t sync your iPhone with any other PC otherwise it will erase all your Data. However, downloading a song on iPhone is really tough job, but we have found a tutorial by which you can easily download Mp3 file and transfer it Music library on iPhone without iTunes. Follow the simple instructions below to get it working:
- A Jailbroken iDevice, you can follow our Step by step guides to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad [A4] Devices using Redsn0w or iPhone 4S or iPad [A4] using Absinthe jailbreak tool.
- Download Safari Download Manager from Cydia
- Download iFile from Cydia
How to Download Mp3 to iPhone without iTunes
- Download and install Safari Download Manager and iFile from Cydia
- Download the Mp3 File from Safari using Safari Download Manager.
- After downloading, Select “Open in iFile”
- Once the file opened in iFile, tap on the blue arrow next to the Mp3 file in iFile. It will show the properties of file.
- From here, Tap on “Add to iPod Library”
- After successfully adding, a pop up will be shown.
Viola, you have successfully downloaded Mp3 file to iPod App on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad without iTunes.
You can follow JailbreakHow.net on Twitter, join our Facebook fanpage and add me on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest jailbreak and unlock news.